Sunday, June 29, 2008

My normal life...sans job.

This month was focused on putting my life back together. I looked for jobs for two weeks, realized that all I can do right now is make the book awesome and get ready for October. I talked to some amazing people in Advertising, and I hope to keep up with them. I made an amazing connection with a headhunter in Chicago. I got rid of half of our house at a massive yard sale, the result being that we are $144 richer, but we still have a lot of things to get through. I also took some much needed time off and I rejoined the human race. (I didn't realized how much I missed my friends and what I missed out on for two years).

The wedding is also underway. We still have a few more details to go...and a lot more to pay for - but it's going. I'm not yet a bridezilla :).

I also know that I can truthfully now say that I don't mind joining the adworld a little later. Next month, I'll be camping for three weeks straight, then moving out of our house. I will miss Richmond, but I'm ready to my next chapter.

I don't miss the Brandcenter yet. I think back on it and shutter and what we all went through. But I miss everyone.


No comments: